I know those feeling

I know life's challenges aren't easy.
And sometimes we carry the burden of the whole world on our shoulders.
We keep pushing everyday just to end up out of that long dark tunnel.

I know how lonely it must've been for you.
I know how exhaustion tried to win you over just for you to give up.
I know that sometimes all you ever wanted was a kind word.
Or . . .
A hand to hold.
I know that you wanted someone to tell you that what you're going through won't last forever
and you'll get yourself out of it.
I know that you lived some really harsh and unbearable moments all by yourself
and I know that all you gave the world was a smile.
I know what you're going through and I won't promise you sunshine and rainbows.
I promise you one thing, no matter how your journey ends
You'll feel proud because you never gave up.

If there's one thing I willingly ask from you is to be kind to yourself in the middle of life's mess.
I know pain and heartache change people.
But how you change.
It's all up to you.
Never give up on your fight even if you lose a battle.
Chin up and carry on.
You've got this.

Trendy Painting Simple Tumblr Ideas #painting






Post a Comment

2 Comments

Kena banyak bersabar dan berfikir secara positif. Insha Allah ok.. :)