Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tiga cerita berlainan kisah

First scenario:
Cik…and Puan..
Puan kalau di view dari sudut professionalism…
someone yang tinggi darjat instead of cik.
That what I was thinking.
The difference because of the status which not guarantees all outsiders (customers/clients) might know.
Single and married..

The reason why I mentions this because..
I do used to be called as Puan especially when in an-email conversation with customers or clients.
Even, dalam phone pun dyorang (especially Govn sides) akan panggil aku Puan.
Banyak kali.
So, for gelaran Puan tu aku biasanya go with it je.
Boleh berlagak sikit.
Buat suara kasar ala-ala Ella, then asked them back
“YES! SEPIKING. IS THERE ENI PEREBOLEM WHICH I KEN HEP YU SER?”
Hahahaha…
Kidding~

From my honest views: Okey, if that thing gonna happen to me again, I just can accept it.

Second scenario:
Mr and Mrs
Have the same alphabets which are ‘M’ for the first and ‘R’ for the second
The only difference is “S”, for the last alphabet.
So, if there is someone make the silly mistake to called Mr as Mrs just because of ‘s’, for me itu ok.
Typo barangkali!

From my honest views: Emm okey., But that typo shouldn’t be repeated!

Third scenario:
Puan….and Encik.
Gelaran dalam bahasa melayu.
Memang jauh beza even dari ejaan perkataan mahupun maksud.
But…stilllllll….
Have once time there are called me “Encik”
Waahhhh…wahhh…
Encik instead of Puan u alls,
And…
the funnies part was,
In the CC lists of that email tu, big bosses and colleague was in the looks.
Terbaik!! Gelak kaw-kaw I dapat.

From my honest views: If that things happen lagi memang dari sudut mintak penampar memang layak sangat rasanya dapat.
=.=’





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...