Monday, October 7, 2013

Ping Pong - Part 1

I used to play Ping Pong during my study at Uni
Even though, not that ‘terror’ or ‘hebat’ but when it come to tournament I manage to get a meddle (*ehh..no riak..noo riak!)
Hahaha..
By the way, miss that moment.
Stroke! Spin! Chop! Hits! Smash! And bla..bla..blaa..
Is the word my coach selalu jerit.

And have one time, he was played with me like no ‘balas kesian’
Huaawaa, kena belasah kaw-kaw weyh.
And then, terpaksalah training all the days.
Pukul bola... kutip bola...
Pukul bola... kutip bola..

That pukul and kutip bola ni bukan macam sepuluh atau duapuluh biji.
Like how you play football, netball, basketball etcs
But like double or triple baskets at once.
One basket about plus minum 150 balls.
Sekali harung~ Get the meaning?
Hohoho.. I need to replied all the ball like bullets, non-stop! =.=
Tercabut lengan..
And for sure coach yang sangat Baik Hati (Percayalaaaahhhh~ Siti Norhaliza song) akan bagi rest. Erkk, gulp!

.........................................................................

And now that moment happen again~
Not at my Uni, but my office.
Oppss that i mention office?
Nope! Actually my company.
Sebesar-besar company and seramai-ramai staf kat sini kenapalah aku juga yang kena tarik masuk.
Dah la, i’m the only pempuan yang main. Dush!
Hellooooo, I am new here~
And i yang kena main ke?

Decision had been make not as what i’m willing to do.
Played double, partner with boy.
Lawan with other boys.
And belasah like i’m boys.
Puuuhhh, sempot.

Played 5 game..
And guess who win?
Me?? Hahaha~ mimpilah.








3 comments:

Farah Waheda Wahid said...

the last time that i played ping pong during my primary school time...such a long lost memories... *_^

shasa_fiez said...

@Farah Waheda Wahid :: Pandai main jugak ye. Yeaaahh ada geng :) High five ~

encik kuri said...

menang ke???ok next level

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...