Saturday, September 7, 2013

That what I call M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S

Suddenly I was smiling.
Not because of the funny things happen.
But the curious about something that I should try it once.
Especially with my family.
With my sisters..my brothers...my parent... and my friend..
That what I called memories~
And best moment ever :)



"Hurskainen talks about this project…

Growth is a project in which I reconstructed and re-photographed pictures that my dad took of me and my three little sisters when we were children. I tried to make the new photograph look as similar as possible to the old one: the place and the composition are the same, and so are our positions and facial expressions…

By repeating a distant moment something weird is revealed about us as objects of the photograph in the first pictures: the way we play our artificial roles for the photograph. We might not be more than 5 years old, but we already know exactly how to be in/for a photograph.

I would love to repeat the process with my sisters in another 10-15 years. But I have to accept that a part of both growth and life is their unpredictability."
Credit to them with love

After looked at those pictures I was thinking.
It was so special and meaningful.
Cannot wait to doing the same with my E.L.E.V.E.N.T.H and L.O.V.E (mum and dad)

End with big smile on my face - 07092013 : 1900PM





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...